DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR SELF DISCIPLINE? Welcome to Divine-Royalty fearless motivation.
1. Make a genuine commitment to being a disciplined person.
2. Be honest about your weaknesses, distractions, and any habits that might knock you off your course.
3. Make a realistic plan. Write it down, or share it with a friend who will help you to be accountable.
4. Design your day to avoid those temptations that will likely undermine your self discipline.
5. If necessary, change your routine.
6. Reward yourself for small steps in the right direction.
7. Although you are aiming to make change a habit, accept that there are likely to be times when you fail – and if you do, just move on as you can always start again.
Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
Facebook page Divine-Royalty Instagram;a_motivational_speaker.
#Motivation# Inspiration# Counselling# Love# Mental-health# Self-Awareness# confidence# Self-care# Self-improvement# Goal#