7 POWERFUL STEPS TO POSITIVE THINKING
Welcome to Divine-Royalty fearless motivation
1. Seek to focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want: A mistake we tend to make when we’re faced with a problem is to think and talk about it all the time – instead of focusing our thinking on what we want instead.
2. Recognise that every problem comes with a lesson: There’s a lesson to be learned from all that happens to us. We can become a better person – even when things have gone wrong.
3. Don’t believe everything you think: Our problems aren’t as big as the mind tries to convince us. Don’t believe all those negative and self-defeating thoughts.
4. Choose to be grateful in everything: Although it’s hard to be grateful when things are going wrong, we can usually find something we can be grateful for – and the more we choose gratitude, the happier we’ll feel.
5. Let go of your need for perfection: If you try to be perfect in everything you do, you will always feel you’re failing, and you’ll live with constant stress. Do you best – as perfection’s not a realistic goal.
6. Let go of your resistance: Accept things as they are – you don’t always have to change them. Life’s not meant to be a struggle, or a constant battle ground.
7. Seek to be present in everything you do: When you give yourself completely to living in the moment, you’ll find that life is easier, and you feel much more relaxed.
From Motivational Speaker Divine-Royalty
Facebook page Divine-Royalty
#Motivation# Inspiration# Friendship# Relationship# Counselling# Love# Mental-health# Self-Awareness# confidence# Self-care# Self-discipline# Therapy# Self-improvement# Goal# Success# Champions mind-set#