TIPS FOR IMPROVING YOUR CONCENTRATION
Welcome to Divine-Royalty fearless motivation
1. Eliminate noise and other distractions from your environment. It takes approximately 15 minutes to reach a place of focused concentration. Thus, constant interruptions will stop you reaching that place.
2. Deliberately structure your environment so that the focus is clearly on studying – and not on doing, and seeing, other things. That may mean changing the room you work in, moving your desk, and so on.
3. Clarify your goals for each piece of work. If you don’t know what you’re doing, or you’re hoping to achieve, you’ll likely go in circles, and simply waste your time.
4. Break large areas of study down into smaller sections, and then plan how you’re going to work through each of these.
5. Set reasonable time limits for each portion of the task – and also for completing the final project. That should help to stop you wasting time on needless details, from wandering down blind alleys, and from procrastinating.
6. Be clear about the requirements for each task. For example, what are the guidelines you have to follow? What standard or quality of work is expected? How detailed does your knowledge have to be? If you’re writing as assignment, how long should it be, and what style and format is required?
7. Isolate yourself. Often, it is best if we lock ourselves away, and avoid other people, when we really need to work. Find a place to hide away, or put a sign or your door – but refuse to talk to anyone until the work is done!
From Motivational Speaker Divine-Royalty
Facebook page Admindivineroyalty
#Motivation# Inspiration# Friendship# Relationship# Counselling# Love# Mental-health# Self-Awareness# confidence# Self-care# Self-discipline# Therapy# Self-improvement# Goal# Success# Champions mind-set#