WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE A FAILURE
Welcome to Divine-Royalty fearless motivation
1. It’s important to remember that you’re not alone. There are SO MANY OTHERS who feel the same way, too.
2. Remember it’s a pattern and you often feel this way. You know your inner critic always seeks to bring you down!
3. Remind yourself you’re trying to make progress and to change. Your heart’s in the right place – so be patient with yourself.
4. Forgive yourself for failing or for saying something stupid. Cut yourself some slack, let it go, and start again.
5. Try to spend time with people who accept you as you are, and who sees your strengths and good points, your potential, and your worth.
6. Don’t think about your failures. They are firmly in the past. Visualise yourself being someone that you’re proud of, and you like.
7. Be kind, understanding and gentle with yourself. You’ll find you’ll feel much better if you don’t demand so much.
From Motivational Speaker Divine-Royalty
Facebook page Admindivineroyalty
#Motivation# Inspiration# Friendship# Relationship# Counselling# Love# worry# Over thinking# Anxiety attack# Mental-health# Self-Awareness# confidence# Self-care# Self-discipline# Therapy# Self-improvement# Goal# Success# Champions mind-set#