6 WAYS TO BUILD A STRONG RELATIONSHIP
Welcome to Divine-Royalty fearless motivation
1. Relationships aren’t about having another person satisfy or fulfil you. They’re about building each other up, and appreciating each other’s uniqueness – whilst also enjoying togetherness, and a degree of interdependency.
2. Although the first flush of love can blind you to their flaws, you need to see your partner for who they really are. We all have our shortcominga and weaknesses.
3. Be willing to learn and grow with your partner. Instead of being defensive, or demanding your own way, take the time to understand your partner’s perspective – and, hopefully, your partner will learn from you, atoo.
4. Learn to appreciate solitude. We need to be comfortable being alone, and to accept and be at peace with the person we are, in order to be healthy in relationships.
5. When it comes to arguments, look for the real reasons why you fight and disagree. Often there’s a pattern to when and why we fight – which points to buried issues, to hurt and unmet needs.
6. Embrace the ordinary in your relationships. In time, the stars will dim and things will feel humdrum. But the day-to-day has meaning when it’s shared with those you love.
From Motivational Speaker Divine-Royalty
Facebook page Admindivineroyalty
#Motivation# Inspiration# Friendship# Relationship# Counselling# Love# Mental-health# Self-Awareness# confidence# Self-care# Self-discipline# Therapy# Self-improvement# Goal# Success# Champions mind-set#