HOW TO GET OVER PAST MISTAKES
Welcome to Divine-Royalty fearless motivation
1. Remind yourself that everyone makes mistakes, does things wrongs, and has moments of regret. There are no perfect people out there in the world. In that sense, you are just the same as everybody else.
2. Remind yourself that “that was then, and this is now”. You can’t turn back the clocks and change what you did, but you can be a different person in the future.
3. Allow yourself to experience and name the feelings you are struggling with (regret, guilt, shame, disappointment, embarrassment, sadness, etc.) Then make the decision to let those feelings go. In the end, it’s unhealthy to be attached to them.
4. Ask yourself what you can learn from the situation. What would you do differently if you found yourself in that situation again? How can it change the person you are now?
5. Recognise that failings and mistakes are part of the growth process. It’s inevitable that you’ll encounter obstacles, challenges and failures in life. Don’t let that stop you from really living life.
6. Remind yourself that “it was what you did, it’s not who you are.” Don’t allow any event or experience to define you. You are so more than the things you did. Don’t let that become your identity.
7. Give yourself the gift of a new day and a new start. Forgive yourself, let go of the past, try to put it behind you, and move on with your life.
From Motivational Speaker Divine-Royalty
Facebook page Admindivineroyalty
#Motivation# Inspiration# Friendship# Relationship# Counselling# Love# worry# Over thinking# Anxiety attack# Mental-health# Self-Awareness# confidence# Self-care# Self-discipline# Therapy# Self-improvement# Goal# Success# Champions mind-set#